It’s summer! That means hot temperatures. So here’s how you can keep your pets cool and refreshed within your landmark lofts and garden apartment this summer season.
Cooling of Your Apartment
The summer heat does not only mess with us but our pets too. So it is good to follow pet summer safety tips and pet safety tips to help your pets get through the Summer season comfortably. So how do you go about keeping your house cool this summer? Well, here are some tips:
- Keep your blinds and curtains closed to not allow in the heat.
- Set your air conditioner to between 24 to 27 degrees Celcius, which is a comfortable temperature.
- If you have any, adjust your apartment ceiling fans. Keep your doors closed and sealed; this will Trap the cool air indoors.
- By a fan and make use of it.
- Choose cotton fabrics; they are white and will allow airflow as there by the wall.
- Change your light bulbs to ones that are not incandescent.
Treats and Clever ways to keep your pet refreshed
If you’re in New Braunfels, many pet treats are suitable for keeping your pets refreshed and cooled during the summer. The best options are, of course, frozen treats, and don’t forget water because hydration is of utter importance in a season like Summer and any season for that matter.
Enjoy Summer in the Apartment Friendly Way
When mixed up in all the summer Renovations and decorations, don’t forget to stick to apartment-friendly and safe renter rules. Relax, enjoy the summer sun, and take your pet for a park walk. Enjoy this summer season, both you and your pet.