For many people, the beginning of fall always feels like the perfect time to cozy up your space and make it feel extra inviting. And what better way to do that than with some cute fall decor?
Here are a few of our favorite ideas for adding a touch of autumnal coziness to your apartment:
1. Swap out your bedding for something warmer and more seasonally appropriate.
Think rich, jewel-toned quilts and comforters.
2. Add some unique touches with fall-themed throw pillows or blankets.
You can find these pretty easily at most home goods stores this time of year.
3. Hang some artwork on your walls.
Try finding seasonal prints or posters to hang up around my apartment. They add a pop of color and help get you in the fall spirit.
4. Get yourself a cute mug or two.
There’s nothing like sipping a warm drink from a cozy mug while curling up on the couch. Bonus points if your mug has a fall-themed design.
5. Bring the outdoors in with some fresh flowers or plants.
Try adding a few autumnal blooms to any space to really embrace the change of season. Mums are always a classic choice.
6. Use fragrance to your advantage.
Light some candles with warm, spicy scents or simmer a pot of cinnamon-scented water on the stove. Your whole apartment will smell like fall in no time.
7. Finally, don’t forget the most important ingredient for any cozy space: good lighting.
Whether it’s adding some extra lamps around the room or stringing up some fairy lights, making sure your space is well-lit will help make it feel more inviting and cozy.
These are just a few of my favorite ideas for upgrading your bedroom to a cozy atmosphere this fall. Give them a try and see how they work for you!